WAYF October Half Term Course Registration
We will be running our October half term football camp for ages 5 - 13, on the following dates:
*Wed 4th october
*Mon 9th October
*Tues 10th October
*Wed 11th October
Times: Sessions begin at 9am and finish at 3.30pm.
Please arrive 10 minutes earlier to finalise registration.
Manchester Maccabi Community & Sports Club
Brooklands, Bury Old Road
Prestwich, M25 0EG
Price: £15 per day.
Please note that we are a private company who hire the Maccabi Sports Facility.
**Full course payment will be taken on the first day of registration,
**Due to processing times, we also do not accept payment by cheque.
Please tick the dates you wish your child to attend
WEDS 4TH OCT
THURS 5TH OCT
MON 9TH OCT
TUES 10TH OCT
WEDS 11TH OCT
THURS 12TH OCT
Player D.O.B. : Ages 5 - 13 only
Must be at least
Parent/ Guardian Email
***PLEASE PROVIDE EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS***
and include any relevant Medical Notes/ Allergies
PLEASE INCLUDE EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS :
Terms and Conditions
1. Refund Policy, regrettably no credits can be given for missed sessions, unless cancelled by ourselves.
2. Fitness, You must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks (including injury) resulting from participation in the course.
3. You are responsible for providing children with necessary kit , including shin pads. No child can participate in games without wearing shin pads.
4. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during any course then you agree to us arranging for any appropriate and necessary treatment.
5. Liability, We do not accept responsibility for any death, personal injury or loss of or damage to property other than those which result from our negligence.
6. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course, to any property or facilities, will be passed on to you.
7. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition during the course, or as a result of accepting any prize.
8. We treat as a priority, the safety and wellbeing of all participants attending our courses. We therefore reserve the right to remove from our courses, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, behaving in a way that may be a danger to others or who is generally disruptive.
9. You agree to grant us the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use the participants name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes, unless notified in writing before hand.
10. We do not allow any video or other filming or recording equipment on courses and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course. You may take still photographs at times indicated by us within the program schedule, provided that they are of your child(ren) only.
11. If you are not the participant’s parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them).
12. This booking is made with World at Your Feet Academy Ltd
13. These terms and conditions and your booking shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please tick to confirm the following:
I (parent/guardian named above) have read and agree to the above terms and conditions (dated by submission)
Do Not Fill This Out